Sunday, October 19, 2008

Music: This Week's New Releases

The Decemberists- Always the Bridesmaid: A Singles Series - Volume 1 This is the first in a vinyl single series from the band. You can order it from their website. I did, but I only paid for one shipment, so I have to wait for them all to come out to listen them. But it's going to come on colored vinyl! Who gives a damn what color a CD is?

I'm From Barcelona- Who Killed Harry Houdini?
Kaiser Chiefs- Off With Their Heads
Keane: Perfect Symmetry
Ray LaMontagne- Gossip in the Grain

The strangest album this week is probably this one,
Various Artists: Johnny Cash Remixed. I had the opportunity to listen to this one earlier this week. It is very hit or miss. If you have been wondering how to play Johnny Cash at your dance party then this album is for you!

4 comments:

jamiepants said...

why all the fruit fly hatin'?

Anonymous said...

You're right, I don't care what color cds are.

Anonymous said...

Kaiser Chiefs - I haven't listened to them for awhile.

aperock said...

The Walk Hard soundtrack is another great Jonny Cash remix album... er ok maybe not.