Thursday, October 9, 2008

Music: This Week's New Releases

Crooked Fingers: Forfeit/Fortune which you can only get in independent record stores and from the band's website. Crooked Fingers is one of the recording projects of Eric Bachman who is also in Archers of Loaf. There is a deluxe CD version of this album that also comes with a DVD. I really like getting a DVD with my CDs, seriously.

Margot and the Nuclear So and So's
have two releases this week : Animal! is the version of the album that the band wanted to put out. Not Animal! is the version of the album that their record label wanted to put out. The band's version is only available on vinyl and in digital form. The band has requested on their website that you listen to their version first. It has a different track sequence and a few different songs then Not Animal!

Annuals: Such Fun
I like Annuals quite a bit, and I am excited that they are finally putting out a on-digital exclusive album. I like physical music products whenever possible.

Tonight at the STARS show I am planning to pick up their Lonely Robot EP at the merch table. Color me awesome.

No comments: